At this time, Dental is open for emergency services only. Please call for an assessment.
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Health and Education
- Oral Surgery
- Endodontics/Root Canal Treatment
- Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF)
Scheduling Your Dental Appointment
To schedule a dental exam and cleaning appointment, call the dental clinic Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. If you require any dental treatment after your exam, we will call you to schedule your appointment. Please let us know if your phone number changes. Once you receive an appointment for treatment, you will receive additional appointments until your treatment is completed.
Urgent Care Appointment
If you need urgent dental care for a toothache, swelling or other dental related pain, please call PTHA to speak with a Patient Access Representative. A same day appointment if available will be provided. If an appointment is not available then you will be directed to the Dental Triage Assistant for assistance.
Important information about dental appointments
- Your dental care is important to us. In order for us to provide the best service for you, please come in 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Please give us a 24-hour notice when possible if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- If you fail to come for your appointment, it will be difficult for you to get back into our appointment system. Also, it is lost appointment time for others in our community.
- Children under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian present at all times when treatment is being done.
After dental extractions or surgery your body will require some healing time. During this time it is important to rest and to treat the area as gently as possible. We have provided a PDF of our brochure that will help you with the healing process. Please read all of the information and follow the instructions to ensure the most comfortable and effective healing experience.
PTHA Dental Surgery Brochure