Time to Update!
Our updating practices have started again.
You will likely be asked to bring necessary documentation to confirm items such as mailing address and current insurance information. Thank you for being prepared at the time of check-in. Please call us if you have questions.
Pharmacy Refill Requests
Our pharmacy wait times may be longer than normal. We are working hard to serve the needs of all patients in a timely manner.
Please help us by calling or texting in your refills at least one week before picking them up. We are unable to fulfill same day refill requests.
Screening Process for Patients Entering PTHA
For the safety of our patients and staff, we have implemented a screening process when entering the PTHA building.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms and call to schedule an appointment, you will be transferred to the triage nurse.
- If the nurse determines the symptoms are not COVID-19 related, you will receive a Health Screen Confirmation Number.
- When entering the main lobby, you will need to tell the door greeters that you were cleared by a nurse. You will be asked to provide your Screen Confirmation Number.
- The PTHA door greeters will confirm your number and will allow you to enter the building.
- If the triage nurse determines the symptoms are potentially COVID-19 related, you will receive further instructions.
Please remember to stay home if you feel sick and call us at 253-593-0232.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenging times.